IP telephony is the foundation of modern day business communications. It offers all the functionality of the telephone systems of old, along with the benefits of the digital age.
By combining voice, video and data over the one network, IP telephony offers:
- Greater reliability
- Capital cost savings leading to a faster return on investment
- Call cost savings
- Greater control due to centralised call management and administration
Unified communications is the integration of IP telephony with real time communications technologies and services such as:
- Mobility and remote working
- Point-to-point video conferencing
- Audio conferencing
- Web conferencing
- Rules-based workflows
Using unified communications, businesses gain:
- Agility and efficiency due to the consolidation of collaboration and communication services on a single platform
- Flexibility to do more over the enterprise network, expanding your range of services as the company grows
Nebulex consultants will work with you to determine your IP telephony needs, to create a platform that will support current business requirements and the evolution of your business well into the future. We can also help you use your IP telephony infrastructure to achieve greater compliance through enhanced business continuity and strengthened disaster recovery processes.
What's more, we will help you to identify and deploy the right unified communications services to provide your business with a true competitive advantage.
Find out more by contacting us now.